1. Parties to the agreement / The seller is Canem Studio, owned by the Thea Dyring organization no: 913353358
Telephone: +47 909 24 110
The seller is hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”. The buyer is the person stated as the buyer in the order, hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”.
2. Order confirmation / By accepting these terms and conditions, and upon confirmation of the customer’s order, a written and binding agreement is entered into between the customer and Canem Studio. Once an order is completed on canemstudio.com, you will automatically receive a confirmation of the purchase. Please read the order confirmation carefully when you receive it, and make sure the details are in accordance with your order.
3. Age restrictions / Only customers over the age of 18 are permitted to make online purchases from canemstudio.com. If you are younger than 18, permission must be made from a parent or other person of authority.
4. Payment / Canemstudio.com accepts payments through Stripe and Paypal. We use Stripe as a payment partner and accept Visa (credit and debit cards), Mastercard (credit and debit cards), American Express, Apple Pay, and Paypal. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All card data is archived in accordance with the regulations specified by the card issuing companies. If the payment is through Paypal, you can safely transfer money for the transaction with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and an encrypted connection. When you choose to pay with your PayPal account, you will be transferred to the PayPal site automatically.
When an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone number, home address, and shipping address so that we can process and fulfill your order. We further use the Stripe or Paypal system for payments. Your payment details i.e. credit card numbers or other card information is kept safe through the Paypal and Stripe system. Saved card details will never be shared with other third parties and will only be used to process your order using the payment partner system. Your card will be charged once the order is placed.
We reserve the right to cancel the order if it is not possible to reserve the purchase amount. You will receive a notification of cancellation.
5. Prices / All prices in Norwegian kroner (NOK) is including VAT, all prices in other currencies are excluding VAT. Prices are without shipping or other services that canemstudio.com may offer. The total cost of your purchase will be specified before you make your order and will include all expenses related to the purchase, such as postage, freight, packaging, environmental fees, customization, etc. We reserve our right to change prices at any time. On canemstudio.com prices are shown in Norwegian Kroner (NOK), American dollars (USD), Canadian dollars (CAD) Euro (EUR), and British pounds (GBP).
6. Currencies / The prices on canemstudio.com can, as per customers’ choice, be displayed in Norwegian Kroner (NOK), American dollars (USD), Canadian dollars (CAD) Euro (EUR), and British pounds (GBP). You can select to view the prices in your preferred currency by using the drop-down menu on the site. The currencies on our site are based on the latest bank rate and are updated hourly.
Transactions are processed in Norwegian Krone (NOK) and will be converted by your card issuer into your home currency. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the rate of exchange used by your card provider, nor over any transaction fee which they may apply. Other rates shown are approximate and based on today's bank rate. Our checkout page is locked to ensure it remains secure when handling your payment information. It is therefore not possible to change the currency used when fulfilling an order. Customers will only be able to make purchases in the site's native currency (NOK). Your local currency is only provided as information.
Our plugin uses currency rates provided by a third-party FloatRates service. Please note that we are not responsible for or affiliated with the FloatRates service. We offer no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by the FloatRates service, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality, or timeliness of any electronic content.
7. Local levies / For orders outside of Norway: all prices are excluding VAT. Please note that local import charges (customs duty, sales tax) may occur depending on your region and country. Taxes will in most cases be handled by your local tax office and invoiced after the shipment is delivered to you. These taxes are to be paid by the customer.
For domestic orders: all prices are included 25% MVA.
8. Delivery and delays / Delivery of the product shall comply with the method, time, and date stated in the order confirmation. This is normally ten to fourteen days of production time plus delivery time. We retain liability for the products until they are taken over by the buyer, i.e. when you have received the products. If the delivery of the product is delayed, we will inform you of the delay as soon as we are aware of it and if possible, provide information on when delivery can take place.
9. Inspection of the product / Once you have received your products, you should inspect the delivery as soon as possible to make sure it corresponds with the order confirmation or whether the products have been damaged during transport or whether the products have other faults or defects.
10. Complaints and guarantee / If the product(s) have faults or defects, and depending on circumstances, you may claim a refund, replacement, or cancel the purchase. The defect must exist when you first receive the product. If it is not possible for us to send a new product, for example, if it is no longer in production, we will carry out an assessment to determine whether we can repair the product.
Moreover, we offer a two-year limited guarantee to cover production faults and material defects. Damage caused by normal wear and tear or extreme use is not covered by this guarantee.
Crafting and manufacturing faults and material defects are inherent defects, i.e. defects that were present when the product was purchased. Such a fault/defect will normally emerge at an early stage. If a product is older than two years and the complaint cannot be defined as a complaint pursuant to the Consumer Purchases Act, the product will be evaluated individually, based on utilization and condition.
If the product is worn out (irrespective of age), this will not be considered as a guarantee claim. Products sent back to us must be in a clean condition, soiling is not accepted as grounds for complaint.
11. Right to cancel purchases / The Consumer Purchases Cancellation Act entitles you to cancel a purchase. The Act applies to goods and individual services. The right to cancel a purchase is conditional upon you notifying us as soon as the fault is detected or within 14 days. In order to exercise your right to cancel a purchase, the product must be delivered to us in the same condition as when you received it, in its original packaging and with tags still attached. The buyer must pay for postage for any returns.
The customer is responsible for the product until it reaches us. If the product is defective we will refund all your expenses including postage. These expenses shall be refunded within 14 days after we receive the product from you.
Please note that we do not offer cancelation of customized goods – such as products with your dog’s name printed on them.
12. Made to order / The Made to Order process avoids over-production and produces design solely based on demand. We do not start making your product until a confirmed order is received. You will be informed about manufacturing times after placing an order. The production process usually takes about 10-14 days from payment is received, but depending on the workload in the studio the manufacturing times may vary.
13. Customised items / We cannot offer returns, exchanges, or cancelation of customized goods (i.e items with your dog’s name printed on them). When placing an order for a customized product, please take your time to double-check the spelling.
14. Privacy / We treat customer information with the utmost respect and integrity. If you want to know more, please read our Privacy Policies.
15. Links / The website may contain links to other websites. We cannot be held liable for the contents of personal data regulations that apply to these websites.